MSI Afterburner is the best graphics card overclocking software. It is necessary to download MSI Afterburner to overclock your GPU to achieve the best performance.
Sometimes it is impossible to play games of high configuration in a slow pace system with poor capabilities. To enjoy games smoothly, it is highly important to enhance the GPU’s speed in the system. Even if the entire graphics requirement is set still, we lack somehow until we do not look into the GPU. Hence, here the MSI afterburner plays a vital role.
MSI Afterburner Download Overview
If any issue occurs in the system, we usually prefer purchasing higher quality of graphic cards, landing up spending huge amounts of money. Despite, we can directly download MSI afterburner, which is available at no cost. Buying a high-quality graphics card is a very expensive solution.
Sometimes, even if we set all the graphic card settings to its minimum value, low performance still does not get resolved, so it is better suggested to check the updates available for the current graphics card and update the same. Then it let works faster and boosts the performance of the GPU.
Also Check: How to Update Drivers in Windows 10
When one thinks of boosting PC’s performance and strengthening graphic card ability, it might sound like a colossal task. It might feel risk for PC, and though graphic card knowledge is a tedious job. However, downloading MSI Afterburner is a one-stop solution for the people who are not technically strong, unlike others. Since the software is free of cost, also it is apprehensive about using.
How to Use MSI Afterburner and its Features
- Overclocking: Toggling around the settings of any software overall can be a baffling job. But this is not the same you feel with the MSI Afterburner setting. The UI of this app is unambiguous hence making overclocking the easier task.
Easy access to the precision setting helps to use the GPU to its maximum. Overclocking helps you to manage settings like memory clock speed and power limit. It keeps the perfect balance between the performance and temperature, which is usually required during games.
- Controls Voltage and fan speed: MSI Afterburner is designed to maintain the voltage used during maximum power usage, especially while playing games. Also, it controls the fan speed by periodical changes in the fan curve automatically according to the temperature.
- Customized skin availability: It also provides Improvised skin facility as the skin dynamically changes according to the program looks and displays. The default skin package is available, but custom skin can also be downloaded online.
- Monitoring: Owning complete information about your system is next to impossible, but MSI Afterburner download makes this easier and helps you know about your system and monitor it. Monitoring is important to maintain stability while gaming and overclocking since it provides real-time information regarding the PC’s hardware, its temperature, its clock speed, and volt usage. It makes it quite comfortable with the accumulated data in real-time.
- Multiple UI language support: Since this is available worldwide, free of cost, this software supports all major languages. However, one can select the preferred language in the app during installation.
- Supports all graphic cards: MSI Afterburner app supports all types of a graphic card. For the AMD graphic card, overclocking limits can be extended.
- On-screen visibility: Imagine while playing suddenly, you get an error message. This issue leads us to optimize our PC graphic card to the high-end quality. MSI Afterburner plays a vital role here by optimizing the PC along with this. It also provides the status of your PC on-screen display in real-time. It helps to keep an eye on the overclocking setting and its effect.
- Record video: An ala-carte feature provided for recording the videos on a screen. These videos are available in AVI, WMV, etc. formats and options for tweaking quality and compress the videos are also provided.
How to Install and Download MSI Afterburner for PC and Android?
When we think about how to use MSI afterburner, then the steps start with the setup file. And downloading any free software for our PC leads to a major concern about whether it is safe or not. It is one of the legit software to download for free of cost. A few prerequisites must be met before downloading MSI Afterburner, which is only available for Windows computers.
System Requirements of MSI Afterburner Download for PC
- Before downloading MSI Afterburner for PC, one must possess OS-windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP irrespective of 32- bit or 64-bit.
- Preinstalled Drivers- NVIDIA Forceware, AMD Catalyst.
- For GPU must be of NVIDIA GeForce or AMD Radeon HD. No specific graphics card is required; rather, any of this works well for this syndicate software.
Afterburner download is a very easy and friendly process. Just find suitable links to the “Download” option. Save the zip and extract the folder. Then follow the installation steps and run the software after complete the installation.
Before active usage of the software under the “setting” section, we can select the skin as default and check the voltage and monitoring option. Make the Changes according to the system requirement.
MSI Afterburner for Android
Now MSI Afterburner download is available for android too. It helps us to monitor and control the graphic card through our android device. To use the MSI Afterburner, Firstly download its remote server app and install it in the PC so that you can use the MSI Afterburner app by your phone.
The downloading and installation of the MSI Afterburner server is similar to the normal version of MSI Afterburner download for PC. You require a configuration setup. To configure, an IP address available while installing the MSI Afterburner server in PC should be copied and paste it in the MSI Afterburner app on an android phone; thus, it will connect automatically.